Evolution Industries Terms & Conditions Policy
In order to preserve its reputation for providing customers with high value products and strong after-sales support, and to further enhance the Evolution Industries brand image and its competitiveness in the marketplace, Evolution Industries is unilaterally instituting a policy of minimum advertised price standards for Evolution Industries products.
Evolution Industries greatly values the efforts of all Resellers to distribute Evolution Industries products and support our customers. This Policy is adopted for the benefit of all Resellers and will be uniformly enforced.
This Policy shall work under the following guidelines:
1. Evolution Industries will, from time to time, publish a Schedule of Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices (“MSRP Schedule”) on its internet website, which may be amended or adjusted by Evolution Industries at any time in its sole discretion. The MSRP Schedule will identify the effective date, the products and the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (“MRSP”) for those products. Each advertisement of a product identified in the MSRP Schedule more than 10% below the MSRP will be a violation of this Policy. Evolution Industries products not specifically identified in the MSRP Schedule are not subject to this Policy. The initial MSRP Schedule is enclosed.
2. This Policy applies to all advertisements of Evolution Industries products listed on the MSRP Schedule in any and all media, including, but not limited to, flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, mail order catalogs, e-mail newsletters, e-mail solicitations, internet or similar electronic media, television, radio, and public signage. This Policy is not applicable to any in-store advertising that is displayed only in the store and not distributed to any customer(s).
3. The inclusion in advertising of free or discounted products (whether made by Evolution Industries or another manufacturer) with a product covered by this Policy would be contrary to this Policy if it has the effect of discounting the advertised price of the covered Evolution Industries product more than 10% below the MSRP.
4. If pricing is displayed, any strike-through or other alteration of the MSRP that is paired with a discount price more that 10% below the MSRP is prohibited.
5. This Policy applies only to advertised prices and does not apply to the price at which Evolution Industries. products are actually sold or offered for sale to an individual consumer within Resellers’ retail location or over the telephone. Resellers remain free to sell these products at any prices they choose under these circumstances.
6. This Policy does not establish maximum advertised prices. All Resellers may offer Evolution Industries products at any price in excess of the MSRP.
7. Internet auctions may not display or have reserved bid or other acceptable prices more than 10% below the MSRP.
8. Pricing listed on an internet site is considered an “advertised price” and must adhere to this Policy. Once the pricing is associated with an intent to purchase (added to shopping cart or order), the price becomes the selling price and is not bound by this Policy. Statements such as “add to basket to see price”, “we will match any price”, “call for price” or phrases of similar import are acceptable as long as the price advertised or listed for the products is not more than 10% below the MSRP. In addition, discounts applied at checkout to the entire order based on a customer’s purchasing history with the Reseller, such as discounts for “frequent shoppers”, do not violate this Policy.
9. This Policy is solely within Evolution Industries discretion and authority acting through the duly authorized managers of Evolution Industries No employee or sales representative of Evolution Industries has any authority to discuss, modify or grant exceptions to this Policy. Any representation or action by any employee, sales representative or persons not specifically authorized to discuss, modify or grant exceptions to this Policy under this paragraph is unauthorized and invalid. All questions about this Policy should be in writing and directed via U.S. Mail to Policy Administrator, Evolution Industries, who will respond only in writing. No oral communications about this Policy are authorized. The Policy Administrator shall be solely responsible for determining whether a violation of the policy has occurred, communicating decisions to Resellers regarding the policy and receiving any communications regarding sanctions imposed under this Policy. Any action taken by Evolution Industries under this Policy shall be without liability to Evolution Industries.
10. From time to time, Evolution Industries may choose to offer special promotions on certain products. In such an event, we reserve the right to modify or suspend this Policy in whole or in part by notifying all Resellers of the duration and nature of the change. Evolution Industries further reserves the right to adjust the MSRP with respect to all or certain products at its sole discretion. Such changes shall apply equally to all Resellers.
11. Intentional and/or repeated failure to abide by this Policy will result in sanctions unilaterally imposed by Evolution Industries. The level of sanctions will be determined by Evolution Industries in its sole discretion and may include indefinite termination of dealership or distributorship. Evolution Industries does not intend to do business with Resellers who degrade the image of Evolution Industries and its products. Evolution Industries need not provide prior notice or issue warnings before taking any action under this Policy.
12. Distributors of Evolution Industries products will supply a copy of this Policy to any new or existing Reseller for their records.
Evolution Industries Return Policy:
- Items that have not been installed or modified may be returned within 60 days from the date of receipt.
- Returns of items determined to be faulty will qualify for a full refund of the original purchase price.
- Returns of items for any other reason will qualify for a refund of the original purchase price minus a 15% restocking fee.
- Shipping and handling costs are nonrefundable. Returns for merchandise received as part of a “free shipping” offer will be credited for the amount of the returned merchandise, less outbound shipping charges and any applicable restocking fee.
- A completed RGA Form must accompany all returns.
- Labor, installation, surcharges, or other applicable fees from the original purchase are nonrefundable.
- Serial numbers cannot be altered.
- Restocking fees are based on current market value.
- Evolution Industries is not responsible for any consequential damage to vehicles.
- These items cannot be returned:
- Custom items
- Custom painted or monogrammed items
- Closeout or clearance items
- Special order items
We cannot cancel an order once it has been placed. If you have questions, please call our sales department before placing the order at (909) 594-7969
- All shipments should be inspected at the time of delivery. Damaged packages should be refused immediately; or within the first 10 days of delivery (no claims can be filed after 10 days of delivery).
- If your damaged shipment was delivered by UPS, please call 800-PICK-UPS and report the damage.
- If your damaged shipment was delivered by Truck Freight, please contact the freight carrier at the phone number on the carrier’s bill.
- After contacting the carrier, please call our Customer Service at (909) 594-7969 for further assistance.
Returning Items Damaged in Transit
If you receive a damaged package, you may refuse delivery or contact customer service at (909) 594-7969 or email@example.com within five days. If you refuse delivery, the order will be returned to us. If you contact customer service, we will help you file a damage claim with the carrier.
Regarding damage claims:
- Please be prepared to describe the damage and provide photographs
- Keep the package and parts in the same condition as they arrived
- The carrier may request a physical inspection of the package
- The carrier will void your claim if you do not have the packaging
- All carrier damage claims must be filed within five days of receiving the products
Returning Defective Merchandise
Within 60 days of receiving your order, you may return damaged or defective merchandise that has not been installed. You may request a product exchange, credit towards a future purchase or a refund.
- If the merchandise has been installed or if more than 60 days have passed since you received the order, please check the product packaging for information on a manufacturer’s warranty. We can help you contact the manufacturer if the merchandise is covered by a manufacturer’s warranty.